Work with Chris to design your bespoke jewellery piece
Create a unique, handmade piece of jewellery perfectly suited to you
When it come to jewellery, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Creating and designing your unique piece of jewellery means it’s a real reflection of your personality. And when it comes to jewelley, there is no ‘one piece suits all’.
What is the process for creating your unique jewelley piece?
- Meet me at my Melbourne based design space.Pick up, try on and discuss the jewellery pieces I’ve created for inspiration. What colours do you like? What stones catch your eye? What’s the reason you want a bespoke jewellery piece?
- We’ll sit together and work your design. The design is drawn, so you have a picture of how the final piece will look.
- Over the next couple of weeks, I’ll work on creating your individual piece of jewellery.
- I invite you to come back to try on your jewellery once it’s completed. We’ll make any final adjustments (such as length of the necklace).
- You wear your bespoke jewellery item with pride.
Not feeling very creative?
That’s fine. I’ve got enough creativity for the both of us. Having been a designer for many years, I know what questions I need to ask you to help design your piece. I understand we can’t all have a creative flair, but that’s where my strength lies.
As you see your jewellery come to life in the design phase, you’ll be surprised how ideas will just pop into your head.
As they say, ‘you’ll know perfection when you see it’
If you’re in a hurry, you’ll love the Chris Bohan limited editions
If you don’t have time to work with Chris to design your bespoke jewellery, you can still get an exclusive, limited edition Chris Bohan design.
These special pieces of jewellery are created with limited numbers (maximum of 12) and each piece has a ‘limited edition’ tag engraved with the edition.
Here’s a sample of our current limited edition jewellery pieces:
Ready to create your bespoke piece of jewellery
If you have any questions at all, or you want to book an appointment to discuss creating your jewellery piece, please contact me today.
If you want to make a day of it with friends, bridal parties, family members or even work colleagues, I offer one-day design experiences for up to 3 people.