Exclusive Chris Bohan Jewellery Design Events
Spend some time with Chris to find your perfect necklace and earring set
Understanding that many women love to try on jewellery, I run a few events during the year. Make sure you’re signed up to our email list to receive your exclusive invitations.
Intimate jewellery showings
These shows are small so you can spend quality time with a handful of like-minded, necklace and earring loving women. In a relaxed environment, you can try on my jewellery, enjoy a chat and a glass of champagne, without any pressure to buy. I personally describe the jewellery, explain the materials used and show you the different ways to wear my versatile pieces.
Spend a day designing jewellery with Chris
Suitable for small groups, (maximum of 3), I invite you to spend a day with myself seeing how I design jewellery. It’s perfect if you’re looking to create your bespoke jewellery items and need some creative guidance. This experience is held in Melbourne.
What you’ll experience on the day:
- The opportunity to try on jewellery, hunt through my collection of stones, chains, glass and anodised colour components to find what appeals to you.
- 1:1 time with me to discover what you love (or dislike) about colour palettes, lengths, styles, what grabs your attention, and what looks fantastic on you.
- An opportunity to be shown my design process of how I’ll bring your necklace to life, making sure every element is perfect.
- An enjoyable day out with like-minded, jewellery loving ladies.
- A morning tea and a delicious lunch are provided.
In the days following your visit, I will contact you with a final cost to produce your bespoke jewellery piece. Your unique, one of a kind necklace or earrings are then carefully handcrafted.
What’s the cost involved in a designer day?
The day costs $370 per person. Following your design experience, I will contact you with a final cost to produce your bespoke item. If you decide to go ahead, $200 from your initial payment will be deducted from the cost of producing your perfect piece of jewellery.
Who usually attends a designer day?
If you’ve got an important event coming up and you’re struggling to find the perfect necklace or earrings to match, designing your jewellery is the ideal solution.
Bring along your outfit, and we’ll create perfectly matching jewellery to finish off your outfit.
This experience is perfect for:
- Bridal groups
- Mothers of the bride
- Significant birthdays
- Spring racing carnival events
- Small workplace bonding experiences
- Gift ideas for the woman who has everything
All my VIP guests are warmly welcomed.
Bookings are essential as places are strictly limited
Due to the intimate nature of my jewellery events, you must book in advance. Bookings are essential to make sure I have enough chilled champagne and delicious nibbles ready and waiting for you on arrival. Contact me to make a booking or to ask any questions.